Friday, December 02, 2011

I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night;

After exams have been good,
not that I've been catching up with the ones that I should,
that will come,
but that I've not been bugged down by school work.

Today was particularly good because I met up with so many people.

Lunch with the Mommy, the littlest brother and the sister,
followed by an afternoon well spent with my movie buddy Glenn.
I've missed how we used to watch and talk about all the rubbish ever.
Army and university got us busy,
hang in there friend.
Oh we had Starbucks because they were having 1-for-1 today.

Met up with Lydia and Penny after for some Kbox,
singing makes the soul feel good.
I've missed how I used to be so close to Penny back in the PwC days.
):

Finally, for dinner with the LTB mates at Adam Road Food Centre,
the so-good Nasi Lemak stall was close.
But we had pretty good Murtabak, Roti John, Maggi Goreng and Beehoon Goreng,
compliments from Hasisha's Dad's stall.
Oh yes, I think they serve pretty decent and reasonable priced fruit juice too!
Desserts at Island Creamery after.

Crim results are gonna be out tomorrow morning,
I'm am so freaking scared.
Why.

No comments: